American Portfolios was founded by a group of independent financial professionals in 2001. Since that time, the company has grown in excess of $20.5 billion assets under management and over 60,000 corporate and retail clients.
Currently, there are 804 Registered Representatives working from over 356 branch offices and 80 OSJ.
Our business activities consist primarily of retails sales and trading of listed and unlisted equities and fixed-income securities, government, municipal and corporate securities, options, mutual funds, variable annuities and related insurance products and services.
American Portfolios Financial Services provides full-service securities brokerage through its clearing relationship with Pershing, LLC. With more than 70 years of experience dedicated to serving financial service firms, over $700 billion of assets held in custody, a host of innovative products and services and economies of scale to provide competitive trade execution, Pershing is a formidable partner in the growth and success of American Portfolios and its affiliated financial professionals.
MANTRA & CORE VALUES:
- American Portfolios must seek out the best business solutions, support and services that its financial professionals require to achieve financial freedom for their clients.
- Providing optimal service and support to the financial service professionals, their staff, and their clients as well as all others who use our services is one of American Portfolios’ core responsibilities. We must strive to meet our customers’ needs with the highest level of quality and dedicate ourselves to setting the standard of service excellence for our industry.
- Shareholder value, our commitment to stockholders, is a key responsibility. Business must make a sound profit. Therefore, we must strive to achieve a balance among the fiscal, social, and environmental responsibilities of our firm, experiment with new ideas and develop new technologies in our efforts to stay ahead of the competition, and create reserves to prepare for adversity. It is our belief that when we operate according to these principles, shareholders will realize a fair return.
- American Portfolios’ has a responsibility to its valued employees, the men and women working for us, who provide the highest level of service to our customers—our affiliated financial professionals. American Portfolios is committed to providing a clean, safe, and orderly workplace where employees are treated with respect and dignity, and are recognized for the unique and special qualities they bring to their jobs. American Portfolios encourages equal opportunities in employment, development, and advancement. Employees should feel secure in their positions, know they will be compensated fairly and adequately, and feel free to offer suggestions or bring forth concerns.
- Fostering positive social and environmental change in the communities where we live and work as well as in the global community is paramount. We must be responsible citizens through our support of good works, honest charities, civic improvements, better health, and education. We must maintain in good order the property we are privileged to use by protecting the environment and its natural resources.
See more at: www.americanportfolios.com