Marketing Specialist - Entry Level
Voted one of Rochester's Top Workplaces three years running (2015-2017), Novem Group seeks a full-time Marketing Specialist for our growing company.
The Marketing Specialist will be critical in building brand awareness, expanding the digital footprint for Novem Group, and leading our digital strategy to support ambitious growth objectives.
- Develop and execute strategic marketing plans to attract and retain potential clients
- Lead an integrated approach in creating dynamic marketing programs and campaigns across all consumer touch points including e-mail, social media, mobile-web experience and more
- Oversee Novem Group’s website
- Create and update InDesign templates for flyers, brochures, etc.
- Basic graphic work in Photoshop and Illustrator (i.e. make backgrounds transparent on logos)Create simple ads to spec (i.e. when we sponsor a little league team and receive a one-time ¼ page ad in their brochure)
- Create PowerPoint presentations from provided content
- Customize and/or create MailChimp email templates
- Update address books and email lists via web interface
- Production of different collateral material
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related discipline required
- Comfort with being a team player and doing whatever is needed, big or small
- Attention to detail, excellent proof-reading skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent computer skills including all MS Office applications. (Word, excel, outlook, PowerPoint) required
- Competent with Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Basic HTML (or willing to learn)
- Must maintain confidentiality and integrity
- Ability to constantly prioritize and re-prioritize as items come in
- Effective follow-up, deadline focused
- Exceptional fact-finding, communication, and decision making skills
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Prior marketing development and product launch and deployment
- Problem analysis and problem resolution at both a strategic and functional level
- Technical skills in strategic planning and marketing, business and market development, market research and planning and promotions/advertising
- Must work effectively with Senior-level executives and staff; must also be able to work independently
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and good judgement and can communicate with a diverse range of individuals.
- Must have strong customer support orientation (for internal/external customers), demonstrated professional demeanor, and the ability to maintain confidential information
- Exceptional Work/Life Balance
- Competitive salary, negotiable depending on experience
- 401(k) with company match
- Unlimited Vacation Time Off
- Flexible Time Off
- 10 Sick Days Annually
- Medical, Dental, Disability & Vision insurance
- Voted one of Rochester's Top Workplaces in 2015, 2016 and 2017
Please reply with letter of interest and salary requirements. Email
Novem Group is an Equal Opportunity employer, and we strongly support and value the uniqueness of all individuals and promote a work environment where diversity is embraced.