Voted one of Rochester's "Top Workplaces" three years running (2015-2017), Novem Group seeks a full-time Investment Assistant with long term potential growth for the right candidate
As a member of the Wealth Management team this individual will be instrumental to ensuring clients a positive experience and that daily administrative operations run smoothly.
The Investment Assistant is responsible for providing a high level of executive and customer service support. Experience in the financial industry and/or current FINRA Series 7 and 66 licenses desired, but recent grads will be considered.
- Manage clients including incoming and outgoing communications (telephone, email and faxes)
- Generate client communications including: e-mails, correspondence, reports, and memos
- Respond to client service requests
- Build and maintain client relationships by providing excellent service and ensuring that expectations are exceeded
- Business processing and follow through (entering data, account establishment, and asset transfers), dealing with mutual fund, annuity and insurance companies
- Manage Advisers' calendars, scheduling calls and meetings.
- Set-up new client meetings. Prep Advisers with necessary information.
- Assist Advisers to maintain compliance requirements.
- Provide general support to the Advisers
- General office support (filing, copies, faxing, scheduling)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Positive and service-minded attitude
- Comfort with being a team player and doing whatever is needed, big or small
- Exceptional organizational skills; ability to multi-task in dynamic environment
- Attention to detail, excellent math and proof-reading skills with a perfectionist's eye
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced level computer skills; well versed in using Microsoft Office Suite
- Able to manage and get along with diverse personalities
- Must maintain confidentiality and integrity
- Ability to constantly prioritize and re-prioritize as items come in
- Effective follow-up, deadline focused
- Exceptional fact-finding, communication, and decision-making skills
- Experience with TD Ameritrade, Black Diamond, eMoney platforms helpful
- Exceptional Work/Life Balance
- Competitive salary, negotiable depending on experience
- 401(k) with company match
- Unlimited Vacation Time Off
- Flexible Time Off
- 10 Sick Days Annually
- Medical, Dental, Disability & Vision insurance
- Voted one of Rochester's Top Workplaces in 2015, 2016 and 2017
Please reply with letter of interest and salary requirements. Email
Novem Group is an Equal Opportunity employer, and we strongly support and value the uniqueness of all individuals and promote a work environment where diversity is embraced.